Top Abruzzo Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
36 results | All Abruzzo Tours
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and informative. Great tour ,great wine and local foods"
* A traveler said: "Luisa welcomed our group of 7 into her patio garden for some spumante, pomegranate juice and appetizers she had prepared, including some gluten-free. Then we watched and participated as she made a gluten free tiramisu, and had us assemble our own. Once in the fridge, we prepared the pizza dough, and the pizzas, with tomato sauce and pepperonata that she had prepared. As she only has one oven, it took awhile for them all to come out of the oven, but it didn’t matter because we had a terrific conversation and shared laughs. A memorable evening."
* A traveler said: "We had the chance to take part in the wine and Pescara food tour this past July. Anna has a lot of knowledge to share about the stunning Abruzzo region, its culture, wine and food history. She brings you to hidden gems, that only the locals know about, supporting small businesses that have been around for generations continuing family traditions. Anna's tours are unique, as you get to interact with each artisan and taste their specialty while mingling with like minded food and wine enthusiasts. If we had more time we would have definitely taken the cooking class with locals, we cannot wait to return!!! Thanks for sharing your Abruzzo with us Anna, grazie mille!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful. The trip was amazing. And lunch was wonderful. Definitely do this. It made our trip to Orvieto really special!! Thank you for being such a wonderful host!!"
* A traveler said: "Paolo is a terrific guide, with a warm and friendly personality. Do not miss this tour. Lou and Jean Bianchi and Marissa"
* A traveler said: "A complete E-bike tour of the town of Orvieto. Our guide was very thorough in his history of the town, showing us some of the under ground caves from early times. A wonderful dinner, including wine in the square looking at the Duomo. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing tour I enjoyed very minute of it. The tour guide was so friendly and knowledgable, the e-bikes were great and the wine tasting and food fantastic. I’d highly recommend to anyone, far exceeded my expectations and got to see Orvieto town and the surrounding countryside."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pescara
- Things to do in Marche
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Ascoli Piceno
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Perugia
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria