Housed in a beautiful contemporary Islamic-style building, the Cultural Foundation serves as the hub for Abu Dhabi’s events—with art exhibitions, concerts, theatrical performances, workshops and lectures occurring regularly. If you’re at all curious about the cultural history of the city, a visit to the Cultural Foundation is a good place to start.
The Foundation encompasses the National Archives, Institute of Culture and Art, and the National Library—all under the purview of the Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage. There doesn’t have to be an event going on for you to enjoy the facilities. Strolling through the building’s intricately tiled passageways, you’ll find a model of old Abu Dhabi, musical instruments, Islamic art and photographs displayed throughout.
The Foundation also hosts the Abu Dhabi International Pearl Festival and the annual Emirates Film Competition, both worthwhile events if you happen to be in the city while they’re happening.
Tours and tickets to Experience Cultural Foundation
What are Cultural Foundation hours of operation?
Should I book Cultural Foundation tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Cultural Foundation 2021?
What's the best way to experience Cultural Foundation?
- Big Bus Abu Dhabi Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Abu Dhabi City Tour From Dubai
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Entry Ticket to Presidential Palace
- Dubai 4 Tours :Desert Safari,Dubai City Tour,Cruise Dinner & Abu Dhabi City Tour
Things to do near Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in Ras Al Khaimah
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Muscat
- Things to do in Salalah
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Maharashtra