Adelaide Central Market
With a history dating back more than 150 years, Adelaide Central Market has long been at the center of Adelaide’s foodie scene. It remains one of Australia’s largest covered food markets, with about 80 stalls stacked with fresh, seasonal produce.
Tours and tickets to Experience Adelaide Central Market
Should I book Adelaide Central Market tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Adelaide Central Market 2021?
What's the best way to experience Adelaide Central Market?
- Historic Adelaide & Architecture 90- minute Pedicab Experience
- Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: Street Art Experience
- Adelaide Central Markets Breakfast Tour
- Adelaide City Highlights with Hahndorf and Mt. Lofty
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory