For a taste of new-world Adelaide, travelers make a stop at Rundle Mall. But for a look at the city’s historic past and contemporary culture there is no place better than North Terrace. The mile-long avenue passes by the art center, parliament house, national library, university and Botanical Gardens, as well as an iconic church from 1838 and a restored 1920s railway station. Large grassy fields and tall shade trees provide the perfect resting place for an afternoon picnic, while a number of pubs mean travelers are always within reach of a cold, refreshing drink.
Tours and tickets to Experience North Terrace
Should I book North Terrace tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit North Terrace 2021?
What's the best way to experience North Terrace?
- Adelaide Hills and Hahndorf Half-Day Tour from Adelaide
- Ultimate Adelaide City and Hahndorf Tour
- Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: Street Art Experience
- Adelaide City Highlights Tour
Things to do near Adelaide
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory