Top Adelaide Classes & Workshops
22 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour if you have limited time. We were the only ones on tour that day so our family felt like we were having our own private experience. The wines are superb! Only at 15 minute drive from our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The walking tour around the Square was really interesting. Graeme is a wealth of knowledge of all buildings and monuments. It was a relaxed pace and very enjoyable. I would recommend this 2 hour tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "You must do this!!!!! Owner and guide friendly and supportive when trying to control a segway for the first time. Thoroughly toured the Torrens safely and the guide had so much local knowledge. My husband and I are both 50yrs old, and we loved every second. Great for all ages. Try it....you'll love it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent bike tour with a great tour guide. Gave us some great information on the history of Adelaide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Adelaide Central Market
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Henley Beach
- Murray River
- Monarto Zoo
- Waterfall Gully
- Adelaide Oval
- Adelaide Gaol
- Light's Vision
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Parliament House
- South Australian Museum
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island