Top Adelaide Full-day Tours
57 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the flexibility and variety. We were allowed to tailor our agenda. No need to use a private driver since you get almost the same experience"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun, well organised tour! Dave was awesome and we never had to wait for anything. He adjusted the tour to our needs and we visited some lovely places. Plenty of food and drink to try. A day of laughs!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "We cycled in rain, hail and sun- and it was all fabulous fun. I highly recommend this experience, even if my credit card it a bit exhausted from wine orders."
* A traveler said: "We live in Adelaide and wanted to experience out of the way boutique vineyards and wineries that were pushing the envelope to producing small batch quality wines. Matthew our guide arranged to take us to four family wineries that allowed us to experience the highs and lows of producing high quality wines that the multinational wine makers focused only on profits. Matthew’s knowledge of the region the winemakers and the process of wine making provided an exceptional understanding with layman terms to technical wine making challenges. This is a one of a kind experience. Matthew looked after everything from wine tasting charges when they applied to lunch to transport. Whether you live in Adelaide or are visiting the Barossa if you don’t do this tour you haven’t experienced the best."
* A traveler said: "Very good tour, professional, friendly and knowledgable guide. Great day overall and thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant tour with lots of fun, adventure and two of the best wineries in the Barossa (Kids and Longmeil). The tour guide (Peter) was brilliant and made the day that extra special. A definite tour I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable & fun your Driver was excellent very knowledgeable Fun day had by all would recommend this tour"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adelaide Gaol
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Monarto Zoo
- Migration Museum
- Murray River
- Rundle Mall
- Waterfall Gully
- Henley Beach
- Adelaide Oval
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Cockle Train
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- North Terrace
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- South Australian Museum
- Victoria Square
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island