Top Adelaide Motorcycle Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
2 results | All Adelaide Tours
Sort by: Featured
Take a private 3.5-hour trike tour of the Barossa Valley that can be customized to your interests. Via headsets in the helmet you can hear your driver-guide’s commentary as you travel to top sights and stop to sample the region’s great food and wine. You might visit Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop, Barossa Valley Cheese Company, and breweries and wineries.
KI Ride offers guided motorbike adventure tours which take in the highlights of beautiful Kangaroo Island. Experience our wild places and winding roads up close in an adventure of a lifetime!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Motorcycle Tours in Adelaide are taking additional safety precautions?
These Adelaide experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Motorcycle Tours in Adelaide are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Adelaide may have limited interaction with crowds:
- North Terrace
- Henley Beach
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Victoria Square
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Murray River
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- Glenelg Tram
- Adelaide Oval
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Adelaide Central Market
- Waterfall Gully
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Parliament House
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island