Top Adelaide Shore Excursions
45 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "So professional, a wonderful lunch and so informative. The tour guide and assistant were both amazing."
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "Paul was an amazing host he was very knowledgeable and made our day. Will definitely ask for Paul next time."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a brilliant tour with lots of fun, adventure and two of the best wineries in the Barossa (Kids and Longmeil). The tour guide (Peter) was brilliant and made the day that extra special. A definite tour I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Greig was very knowledgeable, friendly and open to catering the tour to our specific tastes and anything we wished."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun, well organised tour! Dave was awesome and we never had to wait for anything. He adjusted the tour to our needs and we visited some lovely places. Plenty of food and drink to try. A day of laughs!"
* A traveler said: "Roger was amazing. The tour was very personalized and gave a wonderful brush stroke view of the Adelaide hills region. The local produce and scenery is incredible; as an Australian it really makes you grateful to be in such a blessed country. There is no way the tour was financially lucrative or even viable for our host and yet he took us on in spite if this and did so gladly. This was an intimate, custom and unforgettable experience. I couldn't recommend it highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Creig took us to four great wineries. His knowledge of the region, the wineries and of wine was exceptional. The lunch was perfect. He was very accommodating and managed to complete the tour, as planned, despite a mix up in the start time."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see the sites of Adelaide with a trip up to Mt Lofty and Hahndorf for lunch all from the comfort of a car. Tour guide Gary knows everything you need to know and is very happy to customize your tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time visiting 5 wineries following an itinerary that was carefully curated by John to suit out requirements. John's knowledge and experience was very evident throughout the entire trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- South Australian Museum
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Victoria Square
- Monarto Zoo
- Henley Beach
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Light's Vision
- Murray River
- Glenelg Tram
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Adelaide Oval
- Waterfall Gully
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Adelaide Central Market
- Cockle Train
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- North Terrace
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island