Top Adelaide Private Sightseeing Tours
73 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Interesting wineries, delicious food platter, courteous and helpful driver, delightful scenery en route."
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "The idea about the bus is awesome! We really enjoyed the trip. Professional people, responsible driver, comfy bus and a good-planed route Thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Leanne and the team went out of their way to ensure all our needs were met on this small group tour showcasing a number of the best boutique wineries in the valley. Highlights included a delicious platter lunch and a quick stopover at a lookout overlooking the many restaurants laces visited during the day."
* A traveler said: "Learning about and seeing some of the historical buildings and the stories behind them. Gives a little more insight into Adelaide."
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "A great way to see the sites of Adelaide with a trip up to Mt Lofty and Hahndorf for lunch all from the comfort of a car. Tour guide Gary knows everything you need to know and is very happy to customize your tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time visiting 5 wineries following an itinerary that was carefully curated by John to suit out requirements. John's knowledge and experience was very evident throughout the entire trip."
* A traveler said: "Top afternoon touring Barossa wineries on the trike, which made for an awesome outing. Tony is also a wealth of knowledge, which added to an all round excellent experience. Thank you!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Monarto Zoo
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- State Library of South Australia (SLSA)
- Murray River
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Granite Island (Nulcoowarra)
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Waterfall Gully
- Parliament House
- Cockle Train
- Adelaide Central Market
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Henley Beach
- North Terrace
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Glenelg Tram
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island