Top Adelaide Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Russell our guide was full of knowledge. Pace was great, not rushed, food lovely and the wineries had great selections for tasting"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Terri was very knowledgable. Tour operator was good, logistics were well organised. Lunch was good as well. Great trip out of Adelaide and amazing scenery. Could have more time at McLaren Vale"
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "All good except but too long at Haige chocolates Michael was very informative with lots of stories and history"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip which was well organised and efficient but enabled me to do my own thing. Def recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "Excellent wine tour and tasting. I really enjoyed the visit and the guide was very knowledgable. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this outing! It's great idea to combine Mt. Lofty with the Cleland Wildlife Park."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Victoria Square
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Murray River
- Cockle Train
- Granite Island (Nulcoowarra)
- Adelaide Central Market
- Parliament House
- Adelaide Botanic Garden
- North Terrace
- Rundle Mall
- South Australian Museum
- Glenelg Tram
- Adelaide Gaol
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Light's Vision
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Waterfall Gully
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island