Top Adelaide On the Water
34 results | All Adelaide Tours
* A traveler said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Phil was the best!!!!! He was funny and kept us entertained. He was extremely knowledgeable. Nothing but high praise for this guy. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful! I would highly recommend it! But booking with Viator I do not. The communication is poor, the company did not have my booking and lucky for us they had room for us."
* A traveler said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveler said: "The whole day was wonderful. Danny was friendly and knowledgeable from start to finish and we got a comfortable amount of time at each location. The food and wines were all lovely, although Nepenthe winery was my personal favourite! Great value, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . It was good to meet the people at the wineries and our host driver was very informative"
* A traveler said: "Dallas was amazing!! listening to him talk about barossa you’ll feel he loves the place and love his job. knowing that someone who loves the place guiding you around makes the tour more special."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day, loved the spots we stopped at such a beautiful day. Pub choice for lunch was good, food and entertainment. Comfortable trip we will recommend to our friends."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and friendly guide. Highly recommended. For some reason Viator has a 100 character min for reviews."
* A traveler said: "Pippa the tour guide was fantastic - so pleasant and informative. The guide itself was amazing! We managed to spot a couple of dolphins which was great to see. The shipwrecks were a sight to see also! |Would definitely recommend the kayaking to anyone who loves nature!"
* A traveler said: "So professional, a wonderful lunch and so informative. The tour guide and assistant were both amazing."
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveler said: "Dolphins everywhere. Friendly professional staff. Huge thanks for getting us on a later tour after we were delayed in horrendous traffic."
* A traveler said: "great balance of activity and sight seeing, food was lovely and guide well informed and courteous. A really good trip."
* A traveler said: "Music was great, not overpowering and good listening, was good to have complete gluten free meal and feel safe"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Power Boats
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Rundle Mall
- Glenelg Tram
- North Terrace
- Art Gallery of South Australia
- Monarto Zoo
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- Granite Island (Nulcoowarra)
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Haigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre
- Fleurieu Peninsula
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park
- Parliament House
- Adelaide Oval
- Migration Museum
- Cockle Train
- St. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide
- Murray River
- Victoria Square
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island