Top Agios Nikolaos 4WD Tours
22 results | All Agios Nikolaos Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and our guide Natalia was absolutely the best Would recommend this tour and Natalia to any one coming to this beautiful island"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day in the Mountains of crete - breathtaking views, Lots of Information and very entertaining Guide. Thank you Jason for this really awesome day! Best, Judith & André"
* A traveler said: "Andre was amazing, he knew the area so well and he gave interesting information on everything we were seeing. The trip contains some difficult terrain and he was patient and helpful to those who were struggling a bit, the whole trip was really well structured and the food was great too, it allowed us to get a taste of lots of different type of Greek food. Also, my friend left something in his car and he was kind enough to contact us afterwards and return it to us. This was the best day we had in our week trip to Crete, so I definitely recommend booking it!"
* A traveler said: "We booked this as we wanted to see a different slice of Crete. And we were not disappointed. Our driver and guide for the day was informative and good company, the Landrover Discovery was very comfortable and took us easily up steep hills and rough roads that we would not have dared to attempt ourselves. The landscapes were terrific, and accompany by fascinating stories and legends. Sarakino gorge was a very short but dramatic walk. The lunchtime taverna was excellent, and had it's own chapel (complete with local legends) and waterfall - surely a unique combination! We then had a paddle in the Libyan Sea before returning via a different route. One of our vacation highlights!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide and small group. The visit to Spinalonga was nive as we had speed boat and did not have to wait in the heat. Cretan lunch in the small local tavern was very tasty."