Top Aix-en-Provence Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
81 results | All Aix-en-Provence Tours
* A traveler said: "I loved the trip. The guide was very knowledgeable on a wide range of topics and knew where to find the best lavender fields according to the time of year/harvest season."
* A traveler said: "Remy was an excellent guide. Very knowlegible and with a good sense of humor. The scenery was superb, and the trip did not disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "Prune was our tour guide. Prune was a fantasti tour guide. She was extremely knowledgeable, and engaging. She gave us very useful and interesting info on the region and must see sites in 5 Luberon villages. Thank you Prune You are the best,"
* A traveler said: "Remy was a great informative tour guide, would highly recommend this tour. Although its a bit early in the morning, it frees up your afternoon to visit the town of Aix-en-Provence. He recommended a few lunch spots that are walking distance from the drop-off points that were delicious."
* A traveler said: "A very pleasant day spent in such beautiful places!! Rémy is very knowledgeable in a wide range of subjects and I recommend very much this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a REALLY fun day. Remy was a great guide and we had a blast starting the day with a bunch of tastings at local vineyards and then having the opportunity to explore so many old villages on our own. This was great too if you don’t want to worry about driving down the very windy roads of Provence to have someone drive you to vineyards and to all of the villages and provide so much knowledge on wine and history of the land. Such a wonderful day!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Chris from Ooh Provence was superior in every way. Gave us a private custom tour. We are history buffs and he was able to answer all of our questions. If not, he emailed us later with links to give us more information. We got lost on the way to meet him so he came to us. Helped us find our car at the end of the tour. If you want a custom tour Chris is the best."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a wonderful guide. He was super knowledgeable about all things Aix and throughout our walking tour gave us a thorough history of Aix and the region. It was great that the 2 hour tour was early in the day while the town is still quiet. I loved the small group (4) and would highly recommend Richard’s walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "C’est te tres Magnifique!!!! Absolutely Incredible!! Exactly what I was looking for and dreaming of when planning from my home in Los Angeles, California. The E Bike was Fantastic!! A memorable and extraordinary adventure that I highly, highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great wine tour on a beautiful day. Our tour guide Stephen was very wine and region knowledgeable. Got us to both wineries safely, and was generous with the number of wine tastings."
* A traveler said: "Great day and a wonderful guide through beautiful Provence. Melanie was a knowledgeable tour guide and very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "Greg was an amazing tour guide. Wealth of knowledge and super easy to talk with. both areas are so beautiful. One of our favorite tours."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent excursion. We had two 'nonagenarians' in our group of 7, one using a wheelchair. The guide was excellent in accomodating our needs. His local knowledge and insights of the region gave us a wonderful experience and a taste of this lovely part of France."
* A traveler said: "It was a great Tour with Louis ! Nice trip, interesting areas in Aix ! We would do it again and other tours with hin !"
* A traveler said: "The field was beautiful. Our guide, Paul, was in time, found a picture perfect field for the group and helped take pictures. He was also nice to us and stopped at a sunflower field too :-) My only wish is that we would visit a couple of different fields."
* A traveler said: "Julien was our driver/guide, we were only 4 in the clean vehicle. Proceeded to our visit, with all the explanation of what we met. Being French with a Français driver/guide was great. Julien made all the effort to explain and ensuring to fill our requirement vis-a-vis what we wanted to see, and brought us directly to the cruise ship."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Aix. Best part was exploring the city and collecting items for lunch along the way. Laurent had some very unique stories and sites to share"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour and Matt is an amazing guide. Aix en Provence is definitly worth the trip and the Churches are stunning!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable, spoke great English, and very flexible. Aix-en-Provence and Cassis are both worthwhile, and beautiful. The optional boat ride in Cassis was well worth taking."
* A traveler said: "Fabienne was our guide and she was very knowledgeable about the history of Aix. We really enjoyed the tastings in the market area so I would recommend going at a time when the market is open. Very interesting walk around the city--highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon