Top Alanya Safaris
39 results | All Alanya Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an amazing experience. Got to enjoy a beautiful view from the top of the boat. The staff members were really nice. Just didn’t enjoy the food as it was really bland but other than that it was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "well nice trip. the nature was really nice. great punctuality. Yes the drive to the ferry lasted about 2 hours to one side, but it was really worth. Staff was also kind, well a bit lack of german language. Food - fish tastier then chicken"
* A traveler said: "Really fun day and felt really safe as they hadn't sold as many tickets as usual! Really great day out and lovely food."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience, had plenty of fun and a great ride over the mountain, with a spectacular view 😀"
* A traveler said: "We had a FAB time! Was better than I expected. You see so much of alanya in the jeep and you stop of in many stops. Lunch was lovely. Water fights were so much fun and well needed in the heat. Staff were very friendly, helpful and fun! 100% recommended if you want a fun, exploring day out. Suitable for all ages"
* A traveler said: "This tour was far beyond expectations. Staff are funny and entertaining. For the price you pay I wasn’t expecting much but the tour lasted over 4 hours and even though our hotel wasn’t on the usual list that they pick up from, the organisers made sure we were picked up and dropped us off outside of their allocated perimeter."
* A traveler said: "Friendly drivers, crazy and extremely driving with jeep in city streets. Something different than other tours. Good choice to look the most famous places in Alanya."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out Excellent value for money Great driver and photographer Water fight really good fun Be prepared to get wet"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and the guide and driver were very nice, helpful and friendly. They also can recommend you on several things to do and see in Alanya. The guide is very gentle and takes good pictures of you👌🏻 We really enjoyed the day. We went to several destination with amazing views. The best thing was the lunch we had next to the river, so relaxing. I highly recommend this tour.👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "We had 4 adults,2 children and 1 infant and we had an amazing time. Hosts made us laugh and were brilliant with the kids. Food was good and stop off at the water slides for an hour. Would recommend to friends"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Goreme
- Things to do in Urgup
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Kayseri
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Cappadocia