Top Alexandria Cruises & Sailing
169 results | All Alexandria Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour of Alexandria was informative and complete. We saw everything on the itinerary plus a few more sites. I loved the Library!!! I am glad that we were able to change our to date to one when the library was open. Having a guide and a driver made seeing everything quicker and easier."
* A traveler said: "Excellent transfer between our Alexandria hotel to our hotel in Cairo. Ahmed and his crew were very professional and we had no issues to speak of. They even sent an extra person to make sure we get to our destination safely."
* A traveler said: "Our cruise was very lovely and the cities/temples/places we visited were very nice. Our tour guide, Ismail is the best! Besides teaching us a lot about Egypt and the temples, he is the nicest, most patient and pleasant tour guide who taught us many Arabic words as well! It was a perfect trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome day with Alex, even made better by our guide Sarah, she was very knowledgeable, she knows everything about Alex, answered all of our "many" questions about the city even my kids enjoyed her simple explanation, she was explaining the city history and its different parts while on the bus moving from one location to another. We concluded the day with very nice lunch on a fantastic spot on the beautiful Alex Corniche, That was super amazing day thanks to Sarah!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to see and learn alot abut Alexandreia. Tout guide Rasha was very informative and the programme flexible to show the highlight of the city."
* A traveler said: "It was a very memorable trip. Our Egyptologist were the best!!! The tours were amazing, the cruise was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Mohamed Albasha was great. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Was an amazing 4 days and I def recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Definitely do the Nile cruise tour. We stayed in really nice cruise and staff was amazing. In Egypt you need to have a guide that you can trust. Our guide Sherif was an Egyptologist and he had a lot of knowledge about history. He was taking care of us and very helpfull. We had a amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Me and my wife had amazing time on this tour. Our guide, Mohamed Albasha, was helpful & informative. Definitely recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "My friends and I went on this trip and we had a wonderful time. Our guide was Mohammed and he was so friendly and helpful. We got along with him so well and he made the trip fun and memorable. He was able to arrange some last minute boat rides and the trip to Abu Simbel for us with no problem. We learned a lot and got tons of great photos that made all our friends jealous and a few of them asked about which tour we booked and we will happily recommend this one to them. We adheared to all the Covid protocols and we really appreciated that our guide did as well. There were definitely guides and tourists out there that did not so just be aware that if you are traveling right now that it is a courtesy to follow the rules regarding masks and distance. Taking a vacation at this time doesn't mean you get a vacation from the rules."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Ramzy was an excellent, knowledgeable guide. Ahmed was a wonderful driver. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "I was hesitant to book this trip because there were no reviews.but I'm completely satisfy now.the cruise.the guides all were great.amazing experience"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable room and boat at a very reasonable price. Food was good. Staff on board are great. Ramzy was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and informative and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "it was a really great day out at the monasteries being personally shown around by one of the monks. Just a peaceful and tranquil place to visit. My guide, Kholoud, was amazing knowing absolutely everything about Wadi El Naturn and the surrounds."
* A traveler said: "i had short time in egypt so i decided to book this trip to stay one night in luxor and this is was the best decision i have,every thing went smooth and every one did perfect job,i arrived luxor early morning which was perfect time to visit the valley of the kings,my tour guide saladino was definitely the best guide i have ever met in my life,so knowledgeable,educated,his english is perfect,professional photographer and much more,i enjoyed so much with the camel ride,i had my lunch on the sailing felucca during sailing,the sound and light show was amazing,the hot air balloon was terrific,every thing was more than expected,thanks a lot ,will definitely come back"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was beautiful. Very nice and attentive staff, nice food, great room. The excursions we're well executed and our guide Rameses was outstanding"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in El Alamein
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Giza
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese