Top Alice Springs ATV Tours
10 results | All Alice Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "IsA wonderful way to see the key sites in this region. A full day of action with plenty of rest points."
* A traveler said: "An awesome experience from start to finish. Professional staff, great pilot. A magical way to experience the outlying area of Alice springs and a beautiful sunrise."
* A traveler said: "This was a great afternoon packed full of useful information. Gary, our tour guide, was excellent. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The walk into the Kata Tjuta canyon and the sunset Viewing were the highlights. The tour guides Reece and Britney did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, camels clean and well cared for, relaxing and enjoyable with a chat and refreshment afterwords. Better than expected."
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience seeing so many beautiful little animals that we’ll never see elsewhere, and learn some fun knowledge about them too!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience. The information along the way was excellent, and the stops gave us insight to outback living."