Top Alice Springs Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
Travel & Transportation Services
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
In the Air
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Sort by: Featured
Witness the unique beauty of Emily Gap, Jessie Gap, Simpsons Gap and follow the ochre coloured sandstone cliffs of Mt Gillen. During this flight, you will continue to be inspired by the natural surroundings and cultural heritage of these areas, taking in the extensive views of Alice Springs, Heavitree Gap, the Todd River and the colourful desert ranges that are a feature of this scenic flight.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Audio Guides in Alice Springs are taking additional safety precautions?
These Alice Springs experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Larapinta Trail
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Mt. Gillen
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Ormiston Gorge
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Hermannsburg (Ntaria)