Top Alice Springs Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Alice Springs Tours
Discover the educational innovations of the Alice Springs School of the Air on a guided tour that lasts about one hour. Learn how lessons are provided to students in remote locations across Central Australia, starting in 1951 with radio broadcasts, and now using internet technology. Watch a short film about the school’s history, and observe a live lesson as part of your visit.
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Simpsons Gap
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Mt. Gillen
- Larapinta Trail
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Ormiston Gorge
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)