Top Alice Springs Sporting Events
17 results | All Alice Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "The wind conditions weren’t favourable at the start but the team did not give up and kept trying. The ride itself was very smooth. I’d have liked a little more commentary."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The gorges and creeks amazing One of the best experiences on my trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so well coordinated and organized. Our hotel at Uluru was really good but the one at Kings Cross was much more rustic with even ants and lizards in the room. The side tours that we took early in the morning were all very prompt and just as advertised. A great insight into this area and we would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The landscape in Palm Valley was amazing- especially the flowers and various kinds plants on the shorter of the two walks."
* A traveler said: "ust to let you know we had a fabulous day & Claire is a brilliant guide one of the best that we have had the pleasure of being with. She is a walking encyclopedia & nothing was a bother to her, there should be more tour giudes likeClaire. I will have & will highley recomend your business to others. Claire also said there would be photos on linewhere do I go to find them Cheers Suzanne"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. We enjoyed Uluru,Kata Tjuta and the camel farm. Very short ride on the camel but was still fun. I would stay one day longer at Alice Springs. Long way for two days.. But well worth the trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Early Morning Ballooning in Alice Springs
- 3-Day Alice Springs to Uluru (Ayers Rock) via Kings Canyon Tour
- West MacDonnell Ranges Small-Group Full-Day Guided Tour
- 2-Day Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Trip from Alice Springs
- 3-Day Uluru-Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon 4WD Small-Group Eco-Tour from Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Desert Park
- Ormiston Gorge
- Mbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery)
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Finke Gorge National Park
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Mt. Gillen
- Olive Pink Botanic Garden
- Kangaroo Sanctuary
- Larapinta Trail
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum)
- Standley Chasm (Angkerle Atwatye)