Top Amazon Multi-day Tours
119 results | All Amazon Tours
* A traveler said: "I had the most amazing time with this tour. Our guide, Nelton was extremely knowledgeable and a super fun person. The lodge and the staff were way better than anything i expected, and so was the food. I will sure to be back during the dry season as well. Overall, top experience."
* A traveler said: "The location was fabulous. The guides were wonderful. The excursions were fun and enjoyable. The staff took care of every need."
* A traveler said: "The lodge is nice in a beautiful location. A lot of thanks to our guide, Moisis. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of the local nature. He really hepled us to feel comfortable to the jungle."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience for my friends and I. We enjoyed everything about this guided tour and stay from the food to the workers to the locations. Our guide Alfredo was a great guide and really increased our experience. The staff was very attentive for anything needed and cared about making everything as good as it could be"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, my wife and I had an amazing time, a memorable experience. Food excellent, guide superbly knowledgeable and we saw real wild animals birds plants. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "The lodge was beautiful and comfortable. The tours were engaging and interesting and our Tour guide Louise was phenomenal. The food was delicious, three course meals!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . Our guide Ronal was the best very hard working guy and very knowledgeable. I have to mention Sara's name a great person in charge of the lodges . Wonderful food always , and the Lodges on the rivers edge were amazing great , great experience after all"
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place stay, wonderful food, private villa with excursions and did a private fishing adventure catching piranha which included the chef and guide fishing out on the river and prepared your catch with all fresh fruit at a small village."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Daniel was really good. He was willing to go extra mile to fulfill guests' needs Got an opportunity to meet owner Carlos and his family. Very nice person. Our flight was an evening flight. He made arrangements for special drop off. Overall, good experience."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and helpful guides and staff. Food was divine, cabin was well appointed."
* A traveler said: "Great location flexible itinerary really recommend. Great food amazing good given location. Atmospheric, good rooms ...."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was exceptional, the accomodation was lovely. We will be recommending this tour to anyone interested in a short trip to the amazon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Iquitos
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in The Pampas
- Things to do in Patagonia
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- How to Spend 3 Days in Iquitos
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Puerto Maldonado
- Overnight Amazon Jungle Lodge Stays from Iquitos
- Top Hiking Trails in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest
- Amazon River Cruises in Peru
- Macaw Clay Licks in the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest
- Bird Watching in the Peruvian Amazon Rain Forest