Top Ambergris Caye Cruises & Sailing
21 results | All Ambergris Caye Tours
* A traveler said: "We didn’t get a pretty sunset like we anticipated but it was such a relaxing boat ride. Was small group overall I think still because of COVID there wasn’t many booking a Monday sunset but we drank and ate snacks they offered and i really liked it"
* A traveler said: "Victor took the time to point out so many different variations of coral. And made sure we saw all the interesting fish that we came across during the guided snorkel tour. Both David and Victor were excellent hosts during the whole tour. We had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend Avis to anyone staying on Ambergris Caye. The prices were the best I saw and the cart was delivered and picked up from my hotel. Can’t get any better than that!!"
* A traveler said: "The customer service was wonderful! I received timely warm service. The reps were nice and friendly. The golf cart was safe and got me where I needed to go with no issues."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time inside the caves and seeing the rainforest of Belize. Easy to get there from San Pedro and the lunch wa a perfect... highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kenton Was a fantastic guide. Had so much extra information about the country and the culture during our drive to the zip line and cave tour. Very unique experience floating through the underground caves. Excellent tamales for lunch."
* A traveler said: "Perfect way to see an do several things all in one day when you are taking a short trip to Belize. Your day starts early as you have to catch the first water taxi off the island at 6:00am, but it’s well worth getting up early for one day of your vacation. The ruins are a beautiful site and our guide gave us a good history lesson about Mayan culture and rituals. Zip lining in the tree tops here is quite beautiful. And if you come when several species of natural orchids are in bloom, it is no doubt even better. Our tour guides gave us some nature lessons and also a little more information about current Mayan culture that still exists in the country even today. Tubing through the caves was extremely relaxing. The water is so crystal clear and the perfect temperature. Even the travel time in the car through the city of Belize and in between activities was fun to experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guides were great and the water and reef were beautiful! Very clean and safe. The sail boat itself was a pleasure to be on and I will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and Percy Lewis was a great guide. We learned a lot and tried some wine and rum which was delicious!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ambergris Caye Sunset Sail Tour on the 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve Snorkel and Caye Caulker Tour 40' Sirena Azul Sailboat
- Cave-tubing or Kayaking Zipline Experience for San Pedro Ambergris Caye Guest
- Altun Ha Cave Tubing and Zip line Tours from San Pedro Ambergris Caye
- Avis Golf Cart Rental LTD Island Explore
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands