Top Amman Trikke Tours
12 results | All Amman Tours
* A traveler said: "A trip recommended for everyone on a short "city break" to Jordan. You get to see all the most important landmarks in a comfortably paced 2-day trip. Everything well organised, with good communication prior to start of and during the trip. Plus the guide, Qutaibah, was very friendly and understanding, with all the answers needed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip. Guide was amazing and knowledgeable and bought me chocolate 🤣 amazing experience all around"
* A traveler said: "My driver was Ahmat. He was Vers friendly and helpful. When I had a problem or a wish, he helped me. He drove carefully. The trip was very good."
* A traveler said: "Good driver very helpful, informative and eager to make our trip enjoyable. Wadi rum is fascinating with lots of history and culture"
* A traveler said: "I had the chance to visit Petra with an amazing driver. first he was on time at 7 am.|Badr knows every shortcuts to Petra from the dead sea.|he is a professional driver with a huge knowledge of Jordan's history and culture.|Badr was a pleasant person with a lot of humour and fun.|I highly recommend Badr Nabeel Guith as a driver for all your trips in Jordan."
* A traveler said: "The courtesy of the driver was helpful. We had Ali as a guide into Petra. He has been a guide for 26 years and everyone we encountered knew and respected him. Petra was awesome. Exactly what we expected! Because of COVID19 there were few other tourists so we could travel at our own pace and get uncrowded pictures!"
* A traveler said: "The guided tour for part of the visit was wonderful to learn more anout the history. Basel, my driver, was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely courteous."
* A traveler said: "We loved our experience! August is a very hot month but we had an amazing time and our guide was very kind."
* A traveler said: "The driver waited for an hour in the airport. Our experience was very pleasant and we would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "He was prompt informed and very well mannered. Would be happy to have him accomplish me on another tour"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing. This was a private tour so the tour itself was very flexible in what we wanted to do and amendments to our plan. If you are a couple or a small group - we highly recommend the private tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Cappadocia