With 7 million flower bulbs planted every year across 79 acres (32 hectares), Keukenhof Gardens is a colorful sea of 800 varieties of tulips and other spring flowers, attracting visitors from around the globe who want to see the Netherlands' iconic tulip fields. More than 9 miles (15 km) of footpaths provide space to stroll around the park, take photos of flowers in bloom, and enjoy this favorite Holland tradition.
Ways to experience Keukenhof Gardens
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Keukenhof Gardens tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Keukenhof Gardens 2020?
What's the best way to experience Keukenhof Gardens?
- Keukenhof Gardens and Flower Fields Half Day Tour
- Keukenhof and Zaanse Schans Tour with Canal Cruise
- Holland Spectacle (Keukenhof Tulips Garden & Giethoorn)
- 7 Day Taste of Central Europe Tour Germany, Netherlands, France, Belgium
Things to do near Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Hoorn
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Antwerp
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Düsseldorf
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders