Top Amsterdam Extreme Sports
34 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome!! Really nice guy and super knowledgeable about the city. He really took the time to show us Amsterdam in a personal and informative way. It's the smaller detailed things you learn with a knowledgeable guide that makes all the difference in the world. I've been to Amsterdam before but he had me see it in a brand new light and helped my wife really appreciate the city for her first visit. Can't say enough about what a great tour it was. Defiantly ask for Sebastian if you do one of these private bike tours."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. A lot of details that you would not observe without a tour and just the bike ride alone is worth it."
* A traveler said: "Its very cool, good moments, and learn i recommand this for learn history of Amsterdam and see à beautiful vew."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our bike trip with Sevv across the Netherlands countryside! Beautiful sights and delicious cheese. We are not expert bikers by any means and we found it very doable."
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Really lovely cruise ! Extremely friendly and happy staff, super nice way to spend the evening ! :) Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great. Mathias was a great guide for taking us around the city. Very informative and learnt a lot about the culture and history of Amsterdam and how it has become what it is today. Would defiantly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved the Gardens. Beautiful, relaxing. The windmills at Zaanse were pretty. However, just souvenir shops."
* A traveler said: "We loved our Jordaan food tour! Mainly because Judith was such a wonderful guide! We liked it so much, we have booked one for our upcoming trip to Paris. Judith was so knowledgable, kind and friendly. A true treat!!"
* A traveler said: "Laura was a very friendly guide. A lot of interesting informations. Good organisation. We enjoyed it ………"
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour! Just the right amount of time. Our tour guide, Rae, was wonderful and the tour was limited to 8 people so it was really like a semi-private tour. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip, very well planned. Aku as the guide was very friendly and knowledgeable, he made sure that everyone was comfortable and suggested places out of the agenda for a wonderful experience. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Super nice. Pretty nick tech features and relevant content. I really enjoyed this tour! I went with two friends and we had a nice competition going on. This is a nice way to see Amsterdam's red light district through a new lens. The content is interesting, has depth and is presented in a cool way. I actually learned a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Staff is very welcoming, flexible and easy-going. We had a great time and the site had exceeded all of our expectations. Highly recommended for a fun afternoon!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Holland Casino
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- Museum Van Loon
- Amstel River
- Rembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)
- Royal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)
- Dam Square
- Museum Het Schip
- New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
- Stedelijk Museum
- New Market Square (Nieuwmarkt)
- Houseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem