Top Annecy Half-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Annecy Tours
There’s more to French cooking today than foie gras and heavy cream sauces. Learn how French families eat from your foodie host on this intimate private encounter. First, explore the farmers market, meet stallholders, discover the finest local organic produce, and shop for ingredients. Next, return to your host’s chic apartment, watch her prepare a globally influenced modern French feast, then share your meal at the dining table with wine.
Annecy is a city of Art with a magnificent architectural harmony. Walking around Annecy old town will be a real delight for you with its charming canals, its flower-bedecked banks, its small delightful bridges and its beautiful houses with colourful facades, Annecy carries really well its nickname of Savoyard Venice. It is a great pleasure to stroll along its canals or walk around the lovely narrow pedestrian streets. Our fun and entertaining guide will make this a memorable experience for you. It is one of the best experiences to immerse yourself into the rich french culture.
A guided tour that combines heritage with a visit to the old town of Annecy, and indulgence! Indeed, 2 stops with tastings (chocolates, pastries, cheeses and wines) at renowned artisans are planned. Departure is guaranteed from 2 people, and the total number of participants cannot exceed 8 people in total. The tour is not available on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday. The price indicated is valid for up to 4 people. Of course the health rules in the context of the Covid are respected.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Half-day Tours in Annecy?
The best Half-day Tours in Annecy according to Viator travelers are:
What Half-day Tours in Annecy are taking additional safety precautions?
These Annecy experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Half-day Tours in Annecy are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Annecy may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Burgundy
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets