Top Antigua Bus Services
16 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views of the other volcanoes while hiking up to the molten lava flow high on Pacaya. After the amazing hot smoky lava fields, the private time in the spa was the perfect way to clean up and relax our legs."
* A traveler said: "We took 3 rides - from the Airport to San Lucas, from San Lucas to Panajachel, and from Panajachel to Antigua. All 3 rides were excellent! The drivers were on time, polite, and helped with bags. We enjoyed stops to eat, buy goods, and take pictures. On the way back to Antigua we enjoyed excellent ceviche. Book this company for all of your travel needs in Guatemala."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes