Top Antigua Bus Tours
112 results | All Antigua Tours
* A traveler said: "We saw so much more than we were expecting and Daryl was a fantastic guide. We had amazing food and cultural experiences. We tasted roasted coffee nibs, cumquat wine, soup, sangria. We saw the textile market, visited the old city, enjoyed the hammocks. A very full and very beautiful day. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Galileo is a great guide, very friendly. The tour of the city is very calm and pleasant. I recommend a lot this tour"
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, loved the chocolate tasting along with our guide. He was great and very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Our flight was at 6 a.m. and Marlon took us from Antigua to the Airport at 3 a.m. (he arrived on time, which was also amazing). It was the best option and we felt super safe. The van was super clean. We recommend this option!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to experience the area surrounding Antigua. The sunset over the mountains is spectacular and there are a couple stops along the way. Our guide was super friendly and overall we had a great experience. It was just the two of us and they allowed us to choose riding together or separately."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. We had a guide who was super friendly, encouraging, knowledgeable, and passionate about the Mayan people. Everything went smoothly the whole day."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely wonderful tour. My guide was amazing, funny and spoke perfect English. The cook was really entertaining too. She didn’t speak English but my Spanish was good enough to communicate. I can’t wait to get back and try some of the recipes."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and awesome tour guide! Diego was really knowledgeable about the history and made riding the atvs slot of fun even in the rain. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was an improtu. Booked it the same day and Valerie accommodated me with a few hours. She was very friendly and informative about the culture and history of the city. She even gave me resturant options for dinner etc I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing we see all Antigua very helpful to teach all about that amazing city I recommend this tour to everybody . The city is beautiful and has a lot of historic .you feel like you are in 1 special place."
* A traveler said: "We love this tour it was a fun time. Our tour guide was fantastic I love that he was able to do it both in English and Spanish at the same time."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about Antigua in many areas%0. Being a native of Antigua he knew a lot about the history, architecture, social structures, and culture. Though I’ve been to and he won’t many times I learned a lot more about the things I have seen for years."
* A traveler said: "Joel & Joaqim were amazing foodie tourists. I enjoyed not only feeling like I enjoyed Guatemala meals with family but also learning about the history behind the food, cooking techniques, and the city of Antigua."
* A traveler said: "Would highly recommend this tour! About a hour hike up and down and a hour ride from Antigua there and back. Tour guide Catalina and bus driver were really nice! I had a good time. I rode a horse her name was princess! I would do it all over again. Had to pay extra Q50 to hike and Q100 to ride the horse one way."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was the best. Very informative. Provides great history. Very careful with your safety. The lake is beautiful. You should spend more than one day there. My schedule did not allow for that so this was a great trip."
* A traveler said: "Both tour guides were amazing! Very informative about the volcano, but also about the culture and history of Guatemala. Prompt pick up at the hotel. Beautiful views. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is one of the best activities you can do in Guatemala. The company was Very professional and organized. Breathtaking views and very helpful staff. Bring lots of water, sun protection and a scarf for dust."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful cooking class and tour. We were able to see parts of the market we had missed and may not have checked out otherwise. Our guide Jose was super friendly and we were able to get some fruits we'd never seen before to try. We also got to take a tuk tuk to the class location (which I had decided I wanted to do last minute) and they were very accommodating! We were driven back after the class later at night. The rooftop kitchen and dining area is very beautiful and has a perfect view of the surrounding volcanos and city. There was a wood burning stove and our chef was so knowledgeable and taught us tips and tricks in preparing some Guatemalan specialities - rellenitos, tostados, and pepian with corn tortillas. It was fun and delicious and we also tried some local alcohols! It was an intimate and wonderful experience and we would definitely do it again! I'm also super happy I have some recipes I can now try at home."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was a great guide and driver. He was on time, patient, informative, helpful and caring. The lake is very scenic and we had the choice of what area we wanted to visit. There was a steep uphill walk with the kids but we were able to go at our own pace. Boat ride back was bumpy and the engine cut off close to end. Not too traumatic. The people were friendly and we got a few souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great tour.. I recommend this tour for everyone. The tour company Maya World Tours is a great company very helpful staff.My tour guide Hector he was such a great person. Loving, caring, and very helpful thought my trip in Antigua. If you are in Guatemala I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour, very impressive. Our guide Erwin gave us a lot of interesting information, let us ask many questions and was honest about the real guatemalan life. Amazing villages surround antigua but there often forgotten. We were happy to see these villages so close yet so different from antigua. We really appreciated this off the beaten path tour. The highlights for us: Guatemalan ladies put on traditionnal clothes on us and the wonderful landscapes. It's honestly the best tour we've done in Guatemala."
* A traveler said: "Guide was very good and professional. Made a big difference in enjoying the city.|For us it was worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Guatemala City is very under-rated as a place to see. It would be difficult to navigate this city and see all the sights the city has to offer (and which are horribly under-publicized) without a professional guide. The most important and interesting sights (the anthropology museum, the Relief Map, Kaminal Juyu) are scattered all over the city. Esteban was an excellent guide (and an excellent driver, although, by Latin American standards, Guatemala City would not be a particularly scary place in which to drive). Esteban did an excellent job of improvising and adjusting as the government has closed a few, very important sights (such as the anthropology museum) suddenly, without notice"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Las Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas)
- Jade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya)
- Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento)
- Santa Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina)
- Casa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo)
- Museum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial)
- Palace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales)
- Catedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral)
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes