Top Arequipa Shows & Performances
13 results | All Arequipa Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very informative and helpful. Keep in mind this is a one day experience and they pack alot in. If you want more time I suggest doing a two-three day experience. The bus was very comfortable as well!"
* A traveler said: "The tour started too early 3:00 AM sharp! but it ended at a very good time back in Arequipa City.|Everything was excellent. The tour, the guide, the driver, the breakfast and the lunch.|The Colca was everyting I expected.|The thermal baths are also highly recommended.|Thanks very much!!!|Juan Carlos"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this 2-day trip to the Canon de Colca. The landscape was incredible and our tour guide, Eveline, was really competent and kind. She gave us some info and then let us free to enjoy this experience at our best supporting us in the hardes part of the treck. The tour was realised exactly as described (keep in mind that the place where you will spend the night is really basic) and we are happy to suggest it to those who wish to visit this amazing place."
* A traveler said: "Pedro was a fantastic guide! He and Eduardo (our driver) made sure that we had a comfortable and enjoyable time. Although we got a little stuck in the mud in the morning (there was a freak accident on the highway that we tried to circumvent off-road), they ensured that we made up for lost time. We even got to see some condors in flight, which was a real highlight. Well worth the money and the early morning!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this trip.|Everything was on time. Jane has very good English and huge knowledge. She is extremely friendly and helpful. |Views are unbelievable! We were very lucky to see condors. Colca Canyon is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen."
* A traveler said: "The 4 hour experience (hotel pick up, drove to river, and drive back to hotel) was fun and easy. The river is just enough fun to feel exhilarating but it is not scary at all if you are even remotely fit and active. Our guide 'Hunter' was great at instruction and everything felt safe and organized. The waterproof equipment means that you won't wet your own clothes.. they might be a bit smelly as they are used by all guests but if you can live with that you are golden! A great afternoon for $25 each!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent, lively, interesting and spoke very good English. The tour was packed with information presented in a clear manner. The guide gave me another English translator for Santa Catalina so I had my own gilded tour for the Monastery. Overall, excellent."
* A traveler said: "Went as scheduled, the company called my hotel the day before and left a message as to what time I would be picked up at. Got to the airport in plenty of time to catch my flight - smooth as silk!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with local history of the colca canyon and the local people with a few encounters of wildlife, and incredible landscapes"
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to be introduced to Arequipa! Diana and Patricio were wonderful hosts, and we felt like this was a true Peruvian cooking experience. Diana walked us to the local market first, where we got to taste and few things and see all of the vendors’ great produce and other foods and grocery items. Then we walked back to the house where we made ceviche and a beef dish that were both excellent! And they topped it all off with homemade pisco sours. Everything was delicious and Diana and Patricio were excellent. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The Casona 7 is a very nice restaurant with attentive and friendly staff. The show is about two hours and the food is buffet style. Beverages are not included I liked the energy and vibrancy of the dancing crew showing all the main typical Peruvian regional dances. The food was quite good for a buffet and drinks well priced. We really enjoyed the whole evening."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chachani Volcano
- Basilica Cathedral of Arequipa
- La Compañía Church (Iglesia de la Compañía)
- Founder's Mansion (La Mansión del Fundador)
- Cayma District
- Sachaca District
- El Misti Volcano
- Recoleta Convent (Monasterio de la Recoleta)
- Sabandía District
- Museum of Andean Sanctuaries (Museo Santuarios Andinos)
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon