Top Arizona Arts & Design
19 results | All Arizona Tours
* A traveler said: "A memorable experience our family put it in their bucket list. A fun filled excitement for us in our age category flying high."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "Diane was a joy to have as a tour guide and the Grand Canyon was in immense experience. My tour-mates were fun as well."
* A traveler said: "What a bucket list experience! The directions and logistics were well planned out, and the team seemed pretty experienced. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "My friend was a helicopter pilot in Vietnam. He absolutely was enthralled with the experience. Friendly service and exceptional views of parts of the canyon we never would have seen from the rim!"
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Leo was our tour guide and he was fantastic. The tour was fantastic. The slot canyon was breathtaking. If you are in the area you have to see it!"
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "Kyle and lori were very fun people! Loved the experience! Great people and beautiful views! Would do it again any day! 5 stars! Give them a raise!"
* A traveler said: "This experience is a MUST if you’re looking for something completely original and full of surprises! We really enjoyed Lori as our guide, giving us an authentic history of the local Phoenix street art scene. A laid back and invigorating experience that we’re grateful to have!"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic tour! Priscilla is so knowledgeable and so much fun. She truly gives a "behind the scenes" experience that makes learning about Tucson a blast. We felt like we were being guided by a best friend with a PhD in Tucson. Thank you Priscilla for the amazing tour of Tucson and we look forward to doing it again with visiting friends and family!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 6 had a great time! Our tour guides were friendly and fun and it was a great way to cover lots of ground and get a better feel for the area. None of us had been on Segways before and we all did great and loved it!"
* A traveler said: "The murals were superb Whole ride was fun Jimmy was a great guide Would do it again next time I’m down in Tucson"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Texas