Top Aswan Glass Bottom Boat Tours
15 results | All Aswan Tours
* A traveler said: "It was nice. Tour guide speaks very good English. unfinished obelisk is really worth visiting, it's amazing the technique they were using to create obelisk 4000 years ago, so smart people."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting your with two very significant historical places. Our tourguide Nermine was amazing. Funny and she took time to fulfill all of our needs, and was very good company"
* A traveler said: "The car was on time at 0400 AM, the guide was friendly as well as the driver. The guide helped us at the airport and spoke well English."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Karim was super friendly and knowledgeable with very good German. He managed to bring history to life, especially in Philae Temple. One of the best guides we had in Egypt. Would absolutely do a tour with him again. We asked to be dropped off at the bazaar at the end instead of the hotel (which was much further) but this was no problem at all."
* A traveler said: "The driver was there waiting our arrival. He spoke English very well and we arrived at our destination safely. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great service. Confirmed even though it was a last minute booking. Fast and efficient. Would use again"
* A traveler said: "It was very comforting arriving at the airport and seeing my representative waiting for me on time!"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable room and boat at a very reasonable price. Food was good. Staff on board are great. Ramzy was an excellent guide, very knowledgeable and informative and efficient. I would recommend him to anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aswan Philae Temple, Unfinished Obelisk, and High Dam Private Half-Day Tour
- Aswan tour ( the temple of philae - high dam )
- Aswan: Guided Tour to High Dam, The Obelisk & Philae Temple by Motorboat
- Full Day Snorkeling Trip to the Red Sea in Safaga from Luxor
- Special Snorkeling Day Trip to the Red Sea in Safaga from Luxor
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Multi-day Cruises
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bus Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera