Top Aswan Motor Sports
42 results | All Aswan Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable in our mother language and very helpful in meeting our requests. Transport was comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting your with two very significant historical places. Our tourguide Nermine was amazing. Funny and she took time to fulfill all of our needs, and was very good company"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was very fantastic and tour Guide was very friendly und helpful . I recommend it for every visitor to Aswan"
* A traveler said: "We booked a day trip from Aswan to Abu Simble and decided on the way back to add the Nubian Village. The tour was great and they were flexible for last minute changes. Would recommend for any tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Karim was super friendly and knowledgeable with very good German. He managed to bring history to life, especially in Philae Temple. One of the best guides we had in Egypt. Would absolutely do a tour with him again. We asked to be dropped off at the bazaar at the end instead of the hotel (which was much further) but this was no problem at all."
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "The company Sphinx of Egypt that arranged this cruise handled everything for me, only on WhatsApp, really worked well. The ship is comfortable, the crew helpful and professional, the food good. Just ensure that you get off at all the stops or else you might suffer a bit of cabin fever. I would go again anytime"
* A traveler said: "The Trip could not run any better! They picked me up at the agreed time at my hotel in a very comfortable van equipped with air conditioned (very important in Aswan) The Abu Simbel temple is simply amazing, perhaps the most impressive one I visited in whole Egypt! The tour guide assisted with very interesting information (in perfect English!) about the temple, you miss 80% of the temple if you don’t have somebody that explains you how was it built, who is represented … On the way back we did a 10 minutes pause for toilet/coffee … I was very happy with this trip and recommend it 100% 👍"
* A traveler said: "Really wonderful experience with a great and professional guide. Comfortable transport. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great half day experience with hot air balloon, 8 balloons went up, boat ride and snacks. Breathtaking views. Shaimaa was tour guide, private tour with private bus. Great guide, friendly, hospitable and genuine."
* A traveler said: "Our family loved this cruise! Our tour guide, Ramsey, was very knowledgeable and amazing. Our 6 year old loved him! The food on the cruise and the accomodations were also outstanding. This was our favorite part of our trip to Egypt. I highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "Mohammed Albasha was our tour guide and he was fantastic! He was well informed & even helped me when I was sick getting something to help with my stomach. The cruise was nice, but we were surprised that water was not included in the price & it did not say anywhere."
* A traveler said: "Very good experience !!! Moondy was my tour guide!! Super safe amd super recommended ! Great way to experience the desert!!"
* A traveler said: "To visit Hurghada is good,but Hurghada not only beaches, in Hurghada you can also do a desert safari.it was my great experience with Via tour.I booked the trip online the transfer man picked us up from the hotel to the safari point in the desert.then we drove the quad bikes deep in the desert,we visited the Bedwin village,we rode camels and we had Bedwin tea,we really enjoyed a good time there we saw a lot of things,then we rode our quad bikes back to the safari station,welcomed by live music and fire show and Tannurra dance,after that we had a delicious dinner,after tea we drove back to our hotel.it was perfect. Thanks for all"
* A traveler said: "Incredible trip. The views, the cruise and the food... Everything is impeccable. Our guide Ramzy is very friendly and hospitable. He takes good care of us and gives us very useful information. The last day we had lunch in his colleague’s place with his family and it was one of our unforgettable moments. Highly recommended!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera