Top Activities on the Ground in Aswan
20 results | All Aswan Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide was knowledgeable in our mother language and very helpful in meeting our requests. Transport was comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting your with two very significant historical places. Our tourguide Nermine was amazing. Funny and she took time to fulfill all of our needs, and was very good company"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was very fantastic and tour Guide was very friendly und helpful . I recommend it for every visitor to Aswan"
* A traveler said: "We booked a day trip from Aswan to Abu Simble and decided on the way back to add the Nubian Village. The tour was great and they were flexible for last minute changes. Would recommend for any tour!"
* A traveler said: "The company Sphinx of Egypt that arranged this cruise handled everything for me, only on WhatsApp, really worked well. The ship is comfortable, the crew helpful and professional, the food good. Just ensure that you get off at all the stops or else you might suffer a bit of cabin fever. I would go again anytime"
* A traveler said: "The cruise was very beautiful , calm and very clean. Our guide Ahmed was very professional and gave to the group a lot of historical informations. He gives the best of himself to help his guest and Take care about everything. Thank you so much Ahmed !"
* A traveler said: "The car was on time at 0400 AM, the guide was friendly as well as the driver. The guide helped us at the airport and spoke well English."
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Karim was super friendly and knowledgeable with very good German. He managed to bring history to life, especially in Philae Temple. One of the best guides we had in Egypt. Would absolutely do a tour with him again. We asked to be dropped off at the bazaar at the end instead of the hotel (which was much further) but this was no problem at all."
* A traveler said: "We are very satisfied with the tour !!! everything was right and we even booked a taxi from the same guy for the next day to drive us to the Aswan and the sightseeings there! So you can trust them! I really recommend! :)"
* A traveler said: "The driver was there waiting our arrival. He spoke English very well and we arrived at our destination safely. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "To visit Hurghada is good,but Hurghada not only beaches, in Hurghada you can also do a desert safari.it was my great experience with Via tour.I booked the trip online the transfer man picked us up from the hotel to the safari point in the desert.then we drove the quad bikes deep in the desert,we visited the Bedwin village,we rode camels and we had Bedwin tea,we really enjoyed a good time there we saw a lot of things,then we rode our quad bikes back to the safari station,welcomed by live music and fire show and Tannurra dance,after that we had a delicious dinner,after tea we drove back to our hotel.it was perfect. Thanks for all"
* A traveler said: "A great half day event. picked up at half 8 from our hotel and at the venue within 10 minutes. quick safety and demo and the obligotory sell on photos and videos (bought a clock) off we went. was a good 25/30 mins travelling on the quad across the desert heading into the mountains. some breathtaking views. Bedwin village for camel ride and black tea a bit of history and then back into the desert. can't knock it for the money and a break from sunbathing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Day Tour to Abu Simbel Temples from Aswan
- Aswan tour ( the temple of philae - high dam )
- Aswan : Full-Day Private Guided Tour to Abu Simbel Temples
- Aswan: Guided Tour to High Dam, The Obelisk & Philae Temple by Motorboat
- Abu Simbel Excursion 1 Day Trip from Aswan (Sharing Bus & Egyptologist Guide)
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Abu Simbel
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera