Top Athens Stand Up Paddleboarding
15 results | All Athens Tours
* A traveler said: "Must purchase this in conjunction for some of the tours, if ticket not included. Use this to bypass 50-70 people in line."
* A traveler said: "The guide was super nice and the food are great. I would definitely recommend this tour! The guide also have great knowledge of the origin of the foods we ate."
* A traveler said: "Great guide-our group of 6 wanted to take her home with. Learned so much and a had a blast doing it. Know much now about Greek food and culture."
* A traveler said: "A visit to the museum is an absolute must and as the queues to buy tickets are so long it's a no-brainer to buy this "skip the line" ticket - it was only 2 euros more than the nomal entrance price of 10 Euros"
* A traveler said: "Nice group, Nice guide and i recommended to anybody . The bus traveling was long but it worth it. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "We LOVE the 3 Isles and the Land Tours 🤩 the Food is Yum and the Servers were ALL Very Hospitable!!! We got so lucky as the Dolphins were another Treat …. So Fun!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Teddy was very informative, and it was a fun tour. Dinner was outside and casual at a family restaurant."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, on the way there Demetrious did a great job of explaining the historical significance of the cape and what we would see. He is great! The drive was beautiful. Would highly recommend and is a nice short trip out of the city."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great! She provided history and entertainment. The 16:30 tour time was excellent to catch the sunsetting. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our family took this tour on our first night in Athens, and we learned so much about the Greek food culture. Marina was an awesome guide! We had a great group, and had such a fun night! The food was awesome! I would definitely recommend taking this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful . Cannot recommend this experience enough! The overall evening was just WOW!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Parnassus (Parnassos)
- Cape Sounion
- Parliament Building (Vouli)
- Megalo Kavouri
- Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Athens (Mitropoli)
- Temple of Hephaestus
- Goulandris Natural History Museum
- Dora Stratou Greek Dances Theater
- Vouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)
- National History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier (Mnemeíon Agnostou Stratiotou)
- Allou! Fun Park
- Benaki Museum
- Floating Naval Museum—Battleship Georgios Averof
- National Library of Greece (Ethnikí Vivliothíki tis Elládos)
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
Day Trips from Athens
- Athens to Greece
- Athens to Acropolis
- Athens to Parthenon
- Athens to Plaka
- Athens to Crete
- Athens to Heraklion
- Athens to Temple of Poseidon
- Athens to Peloponnese
- Athens to Corinth
- Athens to Fira
- Athens to Vouliagmeni Lake (Limni Vouliagmenis)
- Athens to Mystras (Mistras)
- Athens to Meteora
- Athens to Kalamata
- Athens to Olympia
- Athens to Delphi
- Athens to Loutraki