Top Austin Unique Experiences
7 results | All Austin Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was awesome! Peanut was fun, energetic, and knowledgeable. What great way to see some of the city!"
* A traveler said: "As far as bike tours go, this is the real deal! Mike not only provides a wonderful session of exercise, but knows Austin like the back of his hand. He is full of interesting and pertinent facts and details about the city and it's history. One learns more on this tour than you would had you lived here for an extended period. He can also point you in the right direction and make excellent suggestions for other interests and activities you may be pondering. An interesting dude with knowledge of the city like the back of his hand."
* A traveler said: "Mike did a great job of explaining the bike ride before we started and giving a history of the city and scenic sites along with a great explination of the bats."
* A traveler said: "Our family (my husband and I and our twelve-year-old daughter and eighteen-year-old son) did the Downtown Austin Scavenger hunt while on vacation.. It was a great activity that kept everyone engaged, and later when we drove through the city we were surprised by how well we knew it and could point out different landmarks- just from doing the hunt. It was like taking a walking tour, but more fun because you have to solve puzzles and can also compete with other teams (your results will be posted on a leader board.) Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Bikes, BBQ and beer - what more could you want? Well, how about swimming, a local's point of view on the thriving city of Austin, and a cool perspective on the neighborhoods surrounding downtown. You get all of that (and more) on this unique tour. It was a highlight of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour! We had such an awesome time with my son. We were able to explore all of Austin in such an incredible way! I would super recommend this tour. It is the ultimate BEST cycling tour Ive ever taken. There was no way I could of explored Austin in a better way, than with our tour guide who was super nice and attentive."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Driskill Hotel (The Driskill)
- Austin Convention Center
- French Legation Museum
- Austin Paramount Theatre
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Mexic-Arte Museum
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- 2nd Street District
- LBJ Presidential Library
- Texas Governor's Mansion
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- South Congress Avenue (SoCo)
- Austin Aquarium
- Bullock Texas State History Museum