Top Austrian Alps Food & Drink
20 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience and met some fascinating people. The food was great and who knew it came from Turkey!"
* A traveler said: "Have been in Europe for mine days and this was the best experience my daughter and I have had yet. The food was great and the view from the castle spectacular. The setting of the concert intimate."
* A traveler said: "We were treated to an excellent trip round Salzburg with Max as a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable. There is so much to see and be told about. The only slight downside was that the coffee and cake part of the ticket included the lift but we didn't realise that."
* A traveler said: "This was a highlight to our trip! This was the best strudel we had in all of Austria, and we made it ourselves. The cookies were delicious too. We also had lunch of a wonderful goulash soup. Our chef instructor was great! I highly recommend this activity."
* A traveler said: "So much more than learning about the Christmas Market. Wonderful opportunity to hear about local culture and history. Our guide was amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I ended up being the only two on this food tour with Michaela - and it was just amazing!! We visited a number of shops and restaurants and got lots of samples along the way. She knew a lot about the history of the city as well as the foods we were trying. HIGHLY recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Key words: enthousiastic, friendly, knowledgeable and great! With good wines and local bites to accompany the wines. Melanie loves her job, knows what she is talking about and has a catchy enthousiasm!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful spring day with Thomas and Carlos. The Sound of Music tour was great it brought the movie back to live and the guide was very knowledgeable on the history of the Von Trapp Family and melded it with the noche. If you need a Sound of Music tour in Salzburg book this one with VIATOR."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Audioversum Science Center
- Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)
- Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)
- St. Peter's Abbey (Stift Sankt Peter)
- Innsbruck City Tower (Stadtturm)
- Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)
- Stiegl Brauwelt
- Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)
- Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)
- Styrian Armory (Landeszeughaus)
- Tyrolean State Museum Ferdinandeum (Tiroler Landesmuseum)
- Swarovski Crystal Worlds (Swarovski Kristallwelten)
- Salzburg Zoo
- Graz Clock Tower (Grazer Uhrturm)
- Graz Old Town (Grazer Altstadt)
- Hafelekar Mountain (Hafelekarspitze)
- Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)
- Graz Main Square (Hauptplatz)
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia