Top Austrian Alps Sightseeing Tours
218 results | All Austrian Alps Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, beautiful location and a great stop along the way. I would highly recommend this for a winder wonderland fun filled day."
* A traveler said: "The bus was very comfortable and our guide, Bridget, was great! Many fun facts and sights. The church we Maria was married was a highlight"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! The ride is about 45 minutes to the salt mines - but note these are not the Austrian salt mines. They are in Germany. The salt mines tour is about an hour and 15 minutes and very interesting, and then there’s some free time in a Bavarian town. Our tour guide recommended a wonderful cafe for apple strudel and tea."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic!! Our tour guide Joe was very knowledgeable about the movie, the real story and the area history. It was a very engaging tour with beautiful sites and great insights. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ben was very informative, funny & knowledgeable - a very great way to start off our first visit to Salzburg."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this attraction while surprisingly busy everything moved easily. The few from the first level was wonderful and the view from the top spectacular. Pick your day according to the weather though. Dining was good"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant well worth the money can see the sights atyour ownpace and leisure Cheaper thanmost of the tours"
* A traveler said: "The first part of the tour was just ok. he took us all over but he didn't want to answer questions. The second part was amazing. The tour guide was very informative."
* A traveler said: "We were treated to an excellent trip round Salzburg with Max as a guide. He was very informative and knowledgeable. There is so much to see and be told about. The only slight downside was that the coffee and cake part of the ticket included the lift but we didn't realise that."
* A traveler said: "Really really informative and a tour that one should definitely not miss! Includes all that one doesn’t know or commonly hear about Mozart family One of the few places that actually explained properly to use the self guided tour technology properly"
* A traveler said: "The whole panorama tour was awesome. Our guide was superbly friendly and nice. We had an excellent ride on the horse sleigh."
* A traveler said: "We were expecting dinner with the concert and were embarrassed to find out our tickets only covered the concert. We would up paying for the dinner and enjoyed the meal tremendously. The concert was a "not to be missed" event. I won't spoil it for you, but please attend this event!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour. Not too long and lots of opportunities for Photos. The 24 Hour Salzburg card is great value and if you have the time get it for any day you do not have another tour booked."
* A traveler said: "You cannot go to Austria and not go to Hallstatt. Taking a private tour was awesome. Beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was fantastic. We had a private tour to the eagles nest and we had a great experience. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, sites were serene and the guide was knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor."
* A traveler said: "While expensive this private tour provided so much more than the "bus tour" this company also provides. If you can afford this I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do for amazing views. A must do is the train at Schafbergspitze which travels up the mountain 1730m but pre book if possible as it is very popular"
* A traveler said: "We had Leopald the magnificent. His love, energy and historical information were delightful and helped us cater the remainder of our visit. He really personified the welcoming feeling Salzburg is known for. A complete yes!!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I ended up being the only two on this food tour with Michaela - and it was just amazing!! We visited a number of shops and restaurants and got lots of samples along the way. She knew a lot about the history of the city as well as the foods we were trying. HIGHLY recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Non-refundable, so be sure before you book. I double booked by mistake, and was stuck with the double cost. Tour itself was very good, worth it. Been to Salzburg over 40 years ago, so a nice review."
* A traveler said: "Here I would say i was very happy to see a lady as a captain and she was amazing worth a visit. this cruise was also not very far from where we were staying"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Central Croatia