Top Activities on the Ground in Ay
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Ay Tours
Cover more locations in less time during this self-guided e-bike tour of Champagne. Follow a thoughtfully crafted itinerary at your own pace, discovering highlights like UNESCO-listed vineyards, the charming villages of Hautvillers and Ay, and the Marne canal. Tours include lunch at a historic guesthouse and a complimentary Champagne tasting.
Do you know that my village of Aÿ (5 min. from Epernay and 35 min. from Reims) was the main center of the Champagne industry and still has a very special place ? The kings of France had their own presses there from the 16th century and the wines of Champagne were formerly called " Wines of Aÿ ". Its Grand Cru vineyard is one of the first planted in Champagne and its historic hillsides are classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. I invite you to discover all this and much more in my company and in private during a getaway accessible to all ! You will taste the 3 famous spirits of Champagne : Ratafia, Fine of Marne and Marc of Champagne. If you have children, they will taste organic grape juice and throughout this escapade, explanations and clues will be given to children allowing them to find the natural treasure of Champagne with a particular educational attention paid to the ecological dimension and respect for the environment.
Meet us at Le Clos Corbier our headquarter in Mareuil-sur-Ay, between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm, where your bike will be ready for you to ride and start you Champagne experience. Our team will welcome you and provide you with our A la Française roadbook full of our local team’s tips and anecdotes: Must-see historical places to visit, nice typical villages and great picture spots… you will have all the information’s to enjoy a unique French experience! Your e-bike will allow you to explore some of Champagne’s most remote locations. Enjoy breathtaking views on the UNESCO world’s heritage vines of Champagn. You will then discover the village of Hautvillers, birthplace of Champagne. Continue your exploration of Hautvillers by visiting the church where the famous monk Dom Pérignon is buried. Experience a cycle down the Marne canal to make your way back to the Clos Corbier and deserve your Champagne glass commented by a local guide that will introduce you to Champagne tasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Ground in Ay?
The best On the Ground in Ay according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Ground in Ay are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ay experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Ground in Ay are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ay may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets