* A traveler said: "Its was an amazing tour, Murad was very professional and very friendly. All was perfect. Thank you very much"
* A traveler said: "Jamil was a great guide, knowledgable and very professional. he provided great in sight into Azeri culture and history. I would strongly suggest this tour to anyone who is interested in discovering Baku. it is the most comprehensive tour that one might take about Baku"
* A traveler said: "Wow. Canyons, tea with walnut jam, sheep’s cheese, beautiful sights, incredible people, remote villages. We had an amazing time. The guide was respectful and knowledgeable and always welcomed questions. It was fun, adventurous, and a trip we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, very polite and informative. The tour gives you a good overview of the city and its history. Very recommended."
* A traveler said: "The company driver was waiting for us on time and was very helpful with our luggage. I highly recommend this company for their commitment and honesty"
* A traveler said: "Excellent introduction to Baku's old town. While small enough to explore on your own, taking to walking tour allowed us to see so much more that we would not have discovered. The guide was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "This tour of Azerbaijan really provided a sense for the history of this country as “the land of fire.” The sites were unlike any others I’ve seen, the traditional lunch was great, and the guide ‘Maha’ (nickname) was gracious, friendly and informative. Our driver was also exceptionally professional. We had a wonderful tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect, I booked the day before and everything was perfect. They picked me up from the hotel, the bus was clean and modern. The guide was amazing and prepared. The tour was interested, some places were very amazing. I suggest that tour."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting day, both places give you a different experience. Would recommend if you are in Baku."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful day in Quba and Khinaliq. We had a safe trip and a delicious meal. The journey was long, but we know about it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Fountains Square (Fevvareler Meydani)
- Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Bibiheybet Mescidi)
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Baku Ferris Wheel (Baku Eye)
- Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park)
- Gobustan Rock Art Cultural Landscape (Gobustan National Park)
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri)
- Ateshgah (Fire Temple)
- Yanar Dag
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi)
- Things to do in Baku
- Things to do in Qabala
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Tbilisi
- Things to do in Yerevan
- Things to do in Mestia
- Things to do in Trabzon
- Things to do in Sochi
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Southern Russia
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Volga Region