Top Bahrain Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
67 results | All Bahrain Tours
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour!! Bharti is an excellent tour guide. Her knowledge of Bahrain history and Arab culture is exceptional. This tour with Bharti is well worth the fee."
* A traveler said: "Thank you very much for the trip around Bahrain. It was really interesting and we had good time. If you want to discover the island in one day, this tour is perfect for you. The guide did a great job and we want to thank her once again for the beautiful day. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. Our Guide Abbas Al-Faraj was quite informative and made learning the History of Bahrain exciting and fun. This is the perfect way to learn so much about Manama."
* A traveler said: "I have limited time on Saturday but I would like to go out of Manama. I hit upon using Viator because I had joined in Viator in Spain a few years ago. My guide Maher knew well about characteristics and history of places I visited. I enjoyed his guide. He customized my visit place. I could go to Bahrain International circuit, fist well, tree of life etc. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I booked a group tour but was the only one who booked for that day so it was essentially a private tour. They were great and friendly! I recommend sneakers for this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Mahal was an excellent guide. I did not know much about Bahrain so really did not know what to expect. He developed a great itinerary and was knowledgeable, flexible and engaging. He also posted a short personalized video with pictures from the tour on Instagram (with my permission) which was a great touch!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the trip and so glad we got it in before Bahrain went into lockdown. Maher, the guide, was really good and told us all sorts of information."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and sites. The guide was knowledgeable and professional coupled with an excellent driver with a complete itinerary as promised."
* A traveler said: "My tour guide. Abdulaziz Hassani, was magnificent...knowledgeable, helpful, joyful. Both tours were the best I have ever been on. |Cheers. Michael Shaw"
* A traveler said: "I really liked the tour guides personal touch in explaining local life. I enjoyed the camel farm and the tree of life the most."
* A traveler said: "It was , an amazing experience, the Driver pick me up at the Hotel , for a 3 hrs drive to Agra .|I was sleeping in the car when a Guy get into the car and introduce himself, was and wonderful guy Mr Neeraj .|The best tourist guide ever . He spoke in Spanish like no one , the knowledge for the Indian Culture was outstanding.| Thanks VIATOR , for have professional people working with you . | I will be in India for few moths. This was my first tour of many .|Five starts for you guys .|Lowis ."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing, guide was on time and 4x4 2017 Nissan patrol was used ..it was private tour and we enjoyed our time using this service. Highly recommended. Dave."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was exceptional!. He was a safe driver, friendly, fun, upbeat and informative. He is the best tour guide I’ve ever had"
* A traveler said: "the guide, Ali was amazing - courteous, flexible and understood all our needs and optimized the time we spent that balanced with our interests - aka learning more about the culture and traditions of Bahrain Thoroughly enjoyed our time spent in Bahrain. thank you for a great service. we are looking forward to visit Bahrain again"
* A traveler said: "We are a family with two daughters age 18 & 21, we all really enjoyed our snorkelling excursion at Cut Wreck. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel relaxed and welcome with safety a top priority of the company. The trip out to the wreck was on a dive boat that allowed us to view the local coastline before heading out to the snorkelling/dive site. Thank you to Luke and the team for going above and beyond to make our trip a memorable one."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Manama
- Things to do in Qatar
- Things to do in Kuwait
- Things to do in Doha
- Things to do in Abu Dhabi
- Things to do in Kuwait City
- Things to do in Dubai
- Things to do in Sharjah
- Things to do in Umm Al Quwain
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera