Top Baja California Sur Extreme Sports
250 results | All Baja California Sur Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, well worth the price and the bonus tequila tasting at the end made it that much more amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Chino and Sergio did a great job explaining how to ride the ATVs and it was fun and thrilling! The pics turned out nice as well! Only complaint was that another party held the transportation up and it took an hour to actually get us."
* A traveler said: "What a great excursion. We started with a boat ride around the Arch then a ride to a quiet cove for snorkeling. The powered snorkel jets were so fun. My 9 year old had a blast zipping around. We saw a lot of different fish and a sea turtle."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff very professional and helpful we had a great time. We loved the upside down and the big line across"
* A traveler said: "Juan was great. Weather stopped us from being able to the glass bottom, but I was told to call today and see if the ports were ope. Other than missing that, I loved it."
* A traveler said: "From start to finish absolutely perfect. Paulo and Caesar work constantly to make sure the experience is optimal. 7 mahi mahi with other boats coming in with nothing that day. A dock mate cleaned a fish for me to take home and cook that night!"
* A traveler said: "Max is the man. Picked us up in his suburban and had boards for all. Super relaxed. Plus he had a great taco spot recommendation for lunch."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time our tour guide CHINO was amazing very nice guy he made our adventure incredible."
* A traveler said: "Very professional, organized and a excellent experience. I would highly recommend using the travel service."
* A traveler said: "I want to give a big shout to my crew on on my fishing trip on 7/14. I went with my 2 daughters and they had a blast. My oldest daughter caught some tuna and my youngest caught some little fish, which was big to her. The crew helped in every way possible to make sure we where taken care of. I will book again."
* A traveler said: "This was our first ATV experience and we had a wonderful time! Communication with the tour operator was excellent, and the ATV guides did a great job of accommodating our group which included families with young children and teens. Pick up and drop off by the tour operator was in an air conditioned minivan, and efficient. Beach view during tour was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was top notch! From the moment we checked in everything ran smoothly and the guides were awesome! The boat ride was amazing and we saw some dolphins. They even stopped at the arches so we could take pictures. Lunch was burgers and fries and delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Allan made the entire tour extremely phenomenal he went over and beyond to make us comfortable he is an asset to your company"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guides. They even brought me a cupcake for my birthday! Made the experience fun and easy with pro paddle boarding tips."
* A traveler said: "Our flight came in a few minutes early. So the driver was a few minutes late. He was courteous and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing time. It was 10 of us and they gave us a boat to ourselves. It was just enough space for all of us. The food was good and the drinks were flowing. I definitely felt like we got our money’s worth."
* A traveler said: "Wow! Great experience. From start to finish our private tour was everything we needed to relax and enjoy one another. The food and drinks were amazing and so was the crew. Will definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an amazing guide! The company, High Tide, generously accommodated us after I mistakenly booked the wrong day. Overall, excellent customer care and a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "This was probably my favorite part of my trip to Cabo! It was such a memorable experience. The ocean and sights were beautiful and the staff was all very friendly and kept the good vibes and drinks flowing. The snorkeling was more of an ocean swim with them feeding some fish, so it was very novelty-esque but still cool for the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "Johnathon and his team did a great job providing a very cool experience. I would definitely recommend to anyone I knew visiting Cabo."
* A traveler said: "Captain Chris was great. He took us way out to find a school of yellow fin tuna. We exhausted ourselves reeling them in. The other guy(forgot his name) helped us pull them in. We had one cleaned and had our restaurant prepare it for us! My 14 son was over the moon."
* A traveler said: "Robin was an amazing host. Thank you for all the suggestions and advice. We had an amazing time with great food. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "A romantic and memorable place for our daughter's engagement! The crew were so accommodating, playing their special song at "that" moment, taking photos and making sure everything was perfect. The food, beverages and sailboat exceeded our expectations."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Bungee Jumping
- Dune Bashing
- Hang Gliding
- Performance Car Driving
- Shark Diving
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Pelican Rock
- Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas
- Chileno Beach (Playa Chileno)
- San Jose del Cabo
- Santa Maria Beach (Playa Santa María)
- Isla Espiritu Santo
- Palmilla Golf Club
- Palmilla Beach (Playa Palmilla)
- Cuadra San Francisco
- Sand Falls
- Hotel California
- Bay of Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Cruise Port
- Sierra de la Laguna
- Balandra Beach (Playa Balandra)
- Mision de Nuestra Senora del Pilar (Our Lady of Pilar Church)
- San Jose Estuary (Estero San José)
- San Jose del Cabo Church (Parroquia San José)
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Puerto Vallarta
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Utah