Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi) Tours and Tickets
The popular Azerbaijan Carpet Museum, located in the heart of Azerbaijan, is hometo one of the most extensive rug and carpet collections in the world. Travelers can wander the well-currated halls lined with colorful tapestries that showcase various weaving techniques and materials collected throughout the nation’s history.
Since 2014 this incredible destination has been operating out of its newly renovated home, where some 10,000 items - including more than just carpets - are proudly displayed. But it’s the collection from the Shusha Museum of History, which includes some 600 carpets from a city that was crushed by Armenian troops in the early 1990s, which really steals the show. A well-stocked bookstore and occasional public lectures bring this unique attraction and its colorful history to life.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi)
- Baku Ferris Wheel (Baku Eye)
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Fountains Square (Fevvareler Meydani)
- Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri)
- Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Bibiheybet Mescidi)
- Yanar Dag