Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park) Tours and Tickets
Baku Boulevard, a breezy promenade hugging the Baku seafront, was established in the early 20th century when local oil barons began building grand waterfront mansions along the shores of the Caspian Sea. Extending 3 miles (5 km) from National Flag Square beyond Freedom Square, modern-day Baku Boulevard offers a wide swatch of sidewalk lined with trees, shops and al fresco cafes.
Popular with both visitors and locals, it’s common to see walkers, joggers, cyclists and rollerbladers whizzing along the promenade. Bicycles and pedal cars are available for rent along the Baku Boulevard.
Other attractions along the boulevard include the 197 foot (60 meter) Baku Ferris Wheel and the Park Bulvar shopping mall, which houses a movie theater, planetarium and playground.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park)
- Fountains Square (Fevvareler Meydani)
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi)
- Baku Ferris Wheel (Baku Eye)
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri)
- Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Bibiheybet Mescidi)
- Yanar Dag