Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri) Tours and Activities
Relatively new to the skyline—they were only completed in 2012 the three glass skyscrapers that comprise the Flame Towers have already become iconic. The three towers sit atop a hill overlooking the old city center and Baku Bay and were inspired by the ancient practice of fire worship in Azerbaijan.
By day, the blue-tinted reflective towers are impressive, but they’re truly spectacular after dark, when their surfaces become a giant display for more than 10,000 LED lights that paint the towers with colors of fire, water or the national flag. The buildings’ interiors house mostly offices and residences, but also notably the Fairmont Baku Hotel.
Tours and Activities to Experience Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park)
- Fountains Square (Fevvareler Meydani)
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi)
- Baku Ferris Wheel (Baku Eye)
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- Yanar Dag
- Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Bibiheybet Mescidi)