Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi) Tours and Tickets
This famous palace, which dates back to the 1400s, is comprised of five distinct sections. Its complex is an ideal place for travelers who want to learn more about the area’s culture, architecture and traditions to visit.
Construction on the palace’s main building began in 1411. Visitors can enter through its portal and make their way to the Divankhana—a stone pavilion inside the courtyard. The towering mausoleum serves as a burial space and was designed by the architect Memar Ali. Travelers can also make their way to the Palace Mosque, which is part of the palace that was later built in the 1430s, as well as the bath house, which is complete with 26 unique rooms.
Tours and Activities to Experience Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Baku Old City (Icherisheher)
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Fountains Square (Fevvareler Meydani)
- Azerbaijan National Carpet Museum (Azerbaycan Milli Xalça Muzeyi)
- Martyrs' Lane (Şehidler Xiyabani)
- Baku Boulevard (Denizkenari Milli Park)
- Baku Ferris Wheel (Baku Eye)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Flame Towers (Alov Qülleleri)
- Bibi-Heybat Mosque (Bibiheybet Mescidi)
- Yanar Dag