Baltimore Little Italy
This cozy neighborhood is located in downtown Baltimore in between the Inner Harbor and historic Fells Point. Millions of people visit Little Italy every year, and when they come, they eat well. The neighborhood is loaded with family-owned restaurants, serving dishes, they say, just like mamma used to make.
Little Italy is also known for its festivals and neighborhood events. From bocce ball games and tournaments to outdoor movies and pasta dinners, the neighborhood calendar is always busy. Don’t want to worry about a schedule? Its narrow streets are nice for strolling without a plan.
Tours and tickets to Experience Baltimore Little Italy
Should I book Baltimore Little Italy tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Baltimore Little Italy 2021?
What's the best way to experience Baltimore Little Italy?
- Baltimore Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Private Baltimore Historical Sightseeing Tours
- Baltimore City Historical Tours with a local private tour guide.
Things to do near Baltimore
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey