Patterson Park covers more than 130 acres in Southeast Baltimore and offers a multitude of recreational activities for locals and visitors. The park’s icon, the Pagoda, was designed in 1890, and from the top of the tower you can see downtown, numerous Baltimore neighborhoods and the Patapsco River. Restored in 2002, the Pagoda is open on Sundays from spring through early fall.
Along with two playgrounds, there are almost three miles of paths for running, walking and biking, as well as 10 tennis courts. The outdoor pool is busy in the summer, but come winter the indoor ice skating rink is the place to be. The Boat Lake is a popular spot for catch and release fishing and wildlife watching. Local bird watchers say they’ve identified over 170 different species within the park.
Tours and tickets to Experience Patterson Park
What are Patterson Park hours of operation?
Should I book Patterson Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Patterson Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Patterson Park?
Things to do near Baltimore
- Things to do in Maryland
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New Jersey