Top Baltimore Sporting Events
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Baltimore Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the wineries and cider mills located just minutes from downtown Baltimore in Maryland’s Baltimore and Harford counties on this guided, 5-hour, small-group tour. Visit a Maryland vineyard in the Patapsco Valley region and enjoy Maryland wine paired with a handmade assortment of gourmet truffles and chocolate barks. Learn how to best pair wine with chocolate and sample the optional cheese or charcuterie plate. Transportation and tasting fees, plus a collectible wine glass and tote bag are included.
The tour is a unique experience that allows you to see the beauty of DC's main attractions under the night sky with less crowds and incredible views.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sporting Events in Baltimore are taking additional safety precautions?
These Baltimore experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sporting Events in Baltimore are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Baltimore may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House Tours & Tickets
- Patterson Park Tours & Tickets
- Babe Ruth Birthplace & Museum Tours & Tickets
- Baltimore National Aquarium Tours & Tickets
- Baltimore Little Italy Tours & Tickets
- Medieval Times Baltimore Tours & Tickets
- American Visionary Art Museum Tours & Tickets
- Baltimore Federal Hill Tours & Tickets
- Fell’s Point Tours & Tickets