Top Banff Outdoor Activities
76 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "Austin was an awesome guide so very laid back and knowledgeable. Even when I felt stuck he gave ideas and got me up the wall."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent driver - Andrew. Knowledgeable with a sense of humour and friendly. Looked after all the passengers well."
* A traveler said: "The guide was friendly and helpful. Great sightseeing. Would recommend to friends. Reasonably priced."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raven was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our trip. Added bonus we spotted an Elk which made it more enjoyable and the scenery was amazing great stopping areas for some great photos"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "This tour is really cool. We went to the canyon with George, who was sharing lots of facts and interesting stories along the way. With the ice cleats, it's an easy hike up the canyon where you can enjoy amazing views and breath in a lot of fresh air."
* A traveler said: "Your tours have yet to disappoint. The wife and I had a great time. Everything was delivered as promised. Our tour guide Norm was entertaining, and informative. He made the drive to and from almost as enjoyable as the snowshoeing. He catered to the various skill levels in our small group so everyone proceeded at a pace appropriate with their comfort level. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time! I felt really safe and our guide Brooke was amazing !!!! What a fantastic time !!!! Would recommend !"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Mount Assiniboine
- Banff Gondola
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Sulphur Mountain
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow Lake
- Bow River
- Yoho National Park
- Peyto Lake
- Spiral Tunnels
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Lake Minnewanka
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Johnston Canyon
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Banff National Park