Top Banff Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
76 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Local, friendly and informed guides. Shuttles run on time- don't be late. All the chosen stops were beautiful, even in the rain! Don't miss Johnson Gorge's beautiful blue water."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent driver - Andrew. Knowledgeable with a sense of humour and friendly. Looked after all the passengers well."
* A traveler said: "It was so peaceful riding through the trees and beside the Bow River. Absolutely beautiful. Friendly and professional staff, they made the experience most enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Raven was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our trip. Added bonus we spotted an Elk which made it more enjoyable and the scenery was amazing great stopping areas for some great photos"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "There were only 2 of us on our hike so it turned out to be a private tour. Our guide suggested a hike up Stanley Glacier in Kootney Park just inside the BC border. It was a good hike for those that can manage and took about 2 hrs to reach the end of the path. We had a fantastic lunch on the mountainside (provided by our guide) and learned quite a bit about the local geology as well as the flora and fauna. We enjoyed ourselves and were absolutely beat after but in a good way! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "The views of Lake Louise were surreal. Very enjoyable trip. Great scenery Comfortable van Would definitely do again"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful and perfect 1-day tour! Guide is very knowledgeable and courteous, Bus was a small 24-seater, perfect size. Sulphur Mountain Gondola Ride is a must-see, breathtaking 360 views of surrounding mountains: scenery is amazing. Banff downtown is great, and just enough time to walk around and visit. Loved the day!"
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and totally worth it !! You must plan this in your next trip to Banff !! Lots to see and discover .."
* A traveler said: "Our guide is just awesome! He showed us all the fantastic view on the road and helped us taking pictures. Mom and I really enjoyed this trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Neil was our guide! Every knowledgeable and engaging. Despite the cold weather the canyon was much warmer with no wind. It was beautiful to see the canyon at night."
* A traveler said: "This tour is really cool. We went to the canyon with George, who was sharing lots of facts and interesting stories along the way. With the ice cleats, it's an easy hike up the canyon where you can enjoy amazing views and breath in a lot of fresh air."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Bow River
- Banff Gondola
- Bow Falls
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Mount Assiniboine
- Stanley Glacier
- Takakkaw Falls
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Lake Louise Ski Resort
- Spiral Tunnels
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Sulphur Mountain
- Peyto Lake
- Yoho National Park
- Banff National Park
- Victoria Glacier
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary