Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Kumarakrupa Road, Seshadripuram, Bangalore, India
The gallery is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. It is closed on Sundays and government holidays. Admission is 50 Indian Rupees for adults and 5 Indian Rupees for children.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath?
Attractions near Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath:
What else should I know about attractions in Bangalore?
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Pondicherry
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Madurai
- Things to do in Kochi
- Things to do in Jaffna
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Tuticorin
- Things to do in Anuradhapura
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Tamil Nadu
- Things to do in Kerala
- Things to do in Sigiriya
- Things to do in Northern Sri Lanka
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore (Sri Radha Krishna Temple)
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain
- Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple
- Vidhana Soudha
- Sri Chamarajendra Park (Cubbon Park)
- Fun World & Water World
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace (Daria Daulat Bagh)
- Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace
- Lalbagh Botanical Gardens
- KR Market (Krishnarajendra City Market)
- Bangalore Palace
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Bangalore Fort (Kempegowda's Fort)